Our Hot Lunch program is run by parent volunteers as a school Parent Advisory League fundraiser and offers students low cost meals once per week. It normally runs October-May. Food is prepaid and preordered for a month in advance.
Hot Lunch forms are typically available online at the beginning of each month. Cheques may be post-dated to the due date. NSF cheques are subject to a $5 NSF fee.
If your child is absent on Hot Lunch Day, his/her lunch will be given to a student who does not have a lunch. If you prefer, you may call the school prior to 11am and request his/her lunch go to a specific student. Refunds are not offered.
Hot lunch can be ordered online through the PAL website:
- Go to http://hpspal.hotlunches.net/.
- Select "Register" from the menu at the top right hand corner to sign up.
- School access code: HPHL (all caps)
- Set up your user id and password.
- Once registered you are automatically logged into the website.
- Add your student(s) by selecting the Student link at the bottom of the page you are on.
- Follow the online instructions to order and pay. You can pay by credit card without creating a PayPal account.